To all the crouton lovers out there who still want to eat healthy <3 These Toasty Chickpeas are perfect when traveling or when added on a salad in place of croutons! They add a wonderful crunch to any main dish!!
2 cans No/Low Sodium Chickpeas
1 tbsp Tahini
1 ½ tbsp Lime Juice
1 tbsp Water
1 tsp Coconut or Liquid Aminos
1 ½ tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Drain & rinse chickpeas. Place in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add tahini, water, and lime to a small bowl and mix well. Add spices and mix again. Pour tahini spice mixture over chickpeas and toss until well combined.
5. Spread chickpeas on baking sheet. Make sure the chickpeas do not overlap. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove tray from oven and gently shake to move chickpeas; return to oven and bake an additional 15 - 20 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes, they are hot and crisp up as they cool!